Friday, January 07, 2005

9:52am
Sometimes I got a hunch that I will never be the one my gf will eventually love the most. Please slap me awake and tell me that my intuition has failed my premonitions.

2:42am
I hold grudges too, like almost anyone else out there. The grudges I bear till today, you wouldn't wish to comprehend the depth of anger and resent I've hidden in me for such a long time. I'm uncivilised, uncouth, loud, rude, and I've been an unreasonable bitch. If only Marion was still around; she'd help me verbally screw those morons; she'd destroy anything that harms her precious Cheryl. That best friend, always remembered and missed, but never phsically present anymore.

If you aren't pleased or comfortable with what I blog, what are you doing here in the first place? I don't need to honey words to swell your ego; I say what I want and if what I want to say isn't what you want to read or hear, get out.

Friendship prevails to those who wish to make it last.