Monday, January 03, 2005



D/N/E ComDI essays are due next week. VisCo's 40 sketches due tomorrow. LDSCHR's group and individual project due this Wednesday. IMDP1's assignment 1 due on Wednesday. Botero's sculpture A3 drawing due on Thursday. Typography's 26 creative fonts due this Friday. Seems like there will be no break for me, other than today.

Felix told me I should be careful with what I write in my blog. I never knew or even imagined lecturers reading my blog, not to mention being aware that I'm homosexual. Met gf and her friends, with Dana and Nanny. Dined at PizzaHut's for dinner. Won't be meetin gf until Friday due to the workload I have to get completed by the end of the weekdays. Gf challenges me now.

It's unbelieveably our third time, and we're going to be happy from now on. We are now.