Thursday, January 27, 2005


SJC secondary two students were mostly over-decent looking, but they were nice and friendly people, except two houseflies (in particular) who kept bitching about my plastic-gf. Dana and Khoon Han did most of the job since there were only 2 groups. The organiser of the 'Beyond O Levels' seminar asked those who volunteered today for the touring to help out with the event on Friday, which means that I'll be getting to see gf. We did a bit of colour after the touring. We had fun with Phoebe's painting of H5. Shall put up the poster once I've uploaded it; it's pinned up on H5's cupboard. Nanny, Phoebe, Dana and I went to the carpark rooftop with our packed 7-11 cup noodles to have our dinner. The rooftop pillars were painted with creepy women which looked like pontianaks. They freaked Nanny out big time. As usual, after fagging, Phoebe and Dana had spitting sessions. Phoebe and I went to rent VCDs after that (and my piracy businesses resumed). Going to school tomorrow to speed up the progress of my typography project.

I can barely wait till Friday. Drinking sessions and staying out with Dana, Phoebe, Xav and stead, Joo and gf. I've been saving up for Friday. And oh yes, I'm done with my first monthsary gift for gf. I think it's a perfect present for her.

My mind's blown away just thinking of you. I missed you a lot today, and I still do.