Friday, January 14, 2005

Backstab some more, and I'll be seeing you in hell from the higher levels. Shallow people think backstabbing is a step closer drawn into a friendship. You must be lacking genuine friends. People like you have screwed up heads and lives. What on earth is the world coming to?

Valentino isn't punctual for lecture again. 6 weeks since school started, and all 6 weeks he's late. He isn't really setting the best example to his students. Now almost everyone in this fucked up class is taking advantage of him being late, and they're all arriving late as well. So I've been coming for Val's lectures on time for nothing for the past 6 weeks. It's 9:14am by the way; another minute and everybody's supposed to be marked ABSENT.

I'm undergoing mood dispositions. Some shallow housefly spoilt my night last night. She should really wise up and learn to mature. Like I mentioned in my previous entries, she's nothing but a pack of idle bones. She needs to pick a life and go lead it. Making so much trouble for others at such a young age.

H5 lunch later. BEAMS.

ingrid: muhahahaha. i am here.next to ryl.rotting till our valentine comes..lmao