Friday, January 21, 2005


Do check out H5's blog and its new template/layout.

Credits - Designer; Dana. Photographer/Pictures sponsor; Cheryl, Phoebe, Dana.

Anyway, Selemat Hari Raya to everyone I know reading this who celebrates Hari Raya Haji. I'm meeting neither Nique nor the five today so I'm obediently staying put at home doing my colour assignments and planning my schedule for the entire week this coming week. I've finished week 7's colour assignments.

List of assignments to finish by Week 8
ComDI - Nil
VisCo - Assignment 03, thumbnails and paint
LDSCHR - Group 'leader' assignment, meeting
IMDP1 - Contents for Assignment 02 and 03
Colour - Everything I haven't finished since Week 3, colour journal
Life Drawing - An A5 visual journal
Typography - 'Aulscore' Logotype and Letterhead, Assignment 03