Sunday, January 02, 2005

Hotmail has decided to suspend my account and delete all my precious emails. Fuck hotmail. I have to tell myself to be happy all the time now so that I won't return to what I was in the past, but I want all of my past back. I want Marion back, I want her emails back, I want our memories back. I want Mabel and Sean to fuck to hell (pardon me for being crude; I have kept this inside me for a long time and it's time to let it all loose). Adding to that, this girl just testimonial-ed my girlfriend that she's crazy over her. I don't know what to say. It's only the first day of our newly afreshed relationship and the possessiveness is surging like poison. I don't want to possess, I don't even want to show it.

It's good to shut out from the world, from everything else sometimes, because only then you'll discover tranquility. Dang! Reality check, I have a whole line of assignments and projects waiting to be done with. I'd better kick my ass and get down to finishing them.

I'm never right. I flaw over and over again. I'm not perfect, and I'm shaking from my incredible weakness.

On the other hand, I think hunger has resulted me in this outburst of moodswing. I love my girlfriend.