Monday, January 10, 2005


I attempt at profound lengthy essays, I swore to perfection, I resisted against flaws, but I never confessed that you were all I needed to believe in love when I thought I could never put my faith into loving again. The thought of you being near lets out cold sweat and sweaty palms, the anticipation of walking another step closer towards you causes a thud a heartbeat quicker. Profound words may not necessarily bring the message across to you of how much you really matter to me. You weight my world, my world equals you. I have never found love this delirious since the last time I put my all in feeling affections for anyone. I hope you understand and comprehend the importance of your existence in my 17 years of livelihood and living. If it wasn't the third time chemistry coincided between us, we wouldn't have come this far to reach out to each other and reach for each other. I'm glad I'm finally expressing what I need and want to to you. I need you to stay happy, genuinely happy, because watching you dwell in happiness amounts to me being a happier person, or maybe to the extent of being a happy person. I haven't fully utilised the maximum power of my profoundness of my awareness of the english language, but I need you to know that no matter how difficult it is and regardless of the obstacles we may go through, we'll be doing it hand in hand - together. I don't want to give you short unthoughtful sentences and statements and expect you to understand the depth of the shortness of those words, but I will now tell you, no matter how long the sentences may extend, that you're the music that flows my life, and that you're the catalyst to the temper that has calmed. I have changed, and I will continue to evolve into the perfection you have always dreamt of, although I know you will say that I needn't change a single bit of who I am, and that you love me for just the way I am. But things are different now, I need to understand what I haven't accomplished fulfillingly in the past, and now I will show you the love you can count on for a lifetime.

This is for you, Nique.