Monday, January 10, 2005


Please remind me that plagarism of copyrighted material from the internet is illegal. What if the source I'm stealing from isn't stated copyrighted? Does it mean I have the right to pick it up and utilise it for self purposes? I'm currently planning a new layout for the blog; it's present layout appears to stale for acceptance that I'm from the media design area and that I'll be working on the multimedia field in the future. I need practise but I don't know how to start. Basic htmls awareness is necessary so you know you won't screw up last minute with your layout elements.

Damien Rice's Cold Water subtly croons, and I swear there's this part in the song which freaks me out, it goes 'Ooooohhhhh, Aaaahhhhh', in this acapella unison tone. I'm really bored, and that's the reason behind me blogging to this extent. I need to pick up my Thesaures dictionary and start learning new words. I need to update my language. I woke up this morning feeling achy all over, with a throat that sored and with a half-hearted determination to get my ass to school to just get over and done with that 3 hours of Communicating Design Ideas. I have tons of assignments and projects due this week, yet at the moment all I can think of is working on the new layout of my blog. It's 1:53pm and I haven't gotten myself to actually visit the toilet for my daily teeth-brushing.

Kiss the rain.