Saturday, January 15, 2005

NOTE: What goes around, comes around.

I think one proverb is enough for shallow people to absorb for a day or so.

-

The old man up there is putting me to a test that I cannot win. First it's this dilemma between siding my mum and my dad (it seems they were indirectly forcing their children to choose sides with either one), then it's mum and me (for not being up to her standard). Things didn't end there, it just worsened. Miss Chan brought news to sis and I that she won't be able to teach us piano anymore due to many self-created conflicts, constraints and disruptionsm, last was that mum blamed me for not trying hard enough for my piano career. Get real, like I'm supposed to cope with 2 careers - my design career and my piano career. Noone really sees how tired I get sometimes, to the extent of me bearing the thought of letting my rope loose. I need to disconnect from this mess. But for now, I'm confessing my hurts right here. It doesn't matter if I sob hard or whimper. It only matters that I please the people I need to please.

I love H5 very much and I will never allow anyone to insult or speak ill of them. Get this clear before I destroy the life out of you.

I'm glad mr jack is around to console her mrs.