Tuesday, January 18, 2005

It's a record for 2005 (so far). I managed to win 12 hours of sleep, and I didn't felt like waking up. Being able to grab good sleep is difficult these days. I'm supposed to go meet Dana at noon at school but I overslept and consciously allowed myself to continue sleeping. I'm not looking forward to practically all my lectures, as compared to semester 1. I was more keen during semester 1. Subject election next week, and I don't even know how I'm going to cope with Year 2. It's unbelieveable how time sweeps past you. And before I know it I'm 18, and before I know it it's Marion's 3rd death anniversary. Just randomly naming two of the significant events in 2005. Moving ahead isn't that easy after all when there is pretty much nothing to look forward to but piled-up projects and heavier eye bags.

There's this woman who called me claiming she's my mother, and we have been smsing for 2 days without me realising she isn't my mother, since I didn't memorise my mother's number. Anyway, we went to fag at the reservoir during VisCo, and we started practicing spitting. I can't spit skilfully like Dana and Phoebe. Uncivilised but creative way of spending our rotting time. I'm listening to Aristostotle broadcasting on his radio channel.

I'm not who you want me to be. Maybe you're comparing, maybe you're not. Don't want to think about it.