Wednesday, January 19, 2005

IMDP1 was fun today. We got to watch 2 versions of Macbeth, 2 versions of Romeo and Juliet, and we got to watch the starting of the Titanic. Wahidah told us how we had to see things in different ways, it sounds like ComDI's OWOS. Nothing much today. Finished fagging my share of Black, so I'm out of personal fag stocks now. Nique sent me home today. We went for a bit of window shopping and I got a pair of flats (yes, again). I was eyeing for a pair of heels but they didn't have it my feet size.

My computer doesn't have any songs downloaded every since it was reformatted. I don't intend to put anymore songs into it. I'll get people to lend me CDs to burn, then I'll transfer them into my thumbdrive or something. Too much spyware junk in my computer.

H5 doesn't take my words seriously. Listen to me when I say what I say. I feel so redundant I don't feel like accomodating to their wants anymore. I keep trying so hard to please the five of you.

I think I'm just pmsing.

"Baby you hang up, no you hang up, on 3 hang up"