Wednesday, January 12, 2005

First Monday's ComDI's 4 essays, then came Tuesday's VisCo. After that LDSCHR's movie essay followed up. Next will be Botero sculpture drawing and reflection essay. It doesn't sound much but I'm beginning to feel the intensity of the tremendous stress as the projects and assignments rolled at me. This lifestyle now really makes me wonder on how life will be once I touch down Year Two. I'm mentally worn out and physically unfit. I fell sick on Monday, and I'm still suffering from cough. My fags have run out so Phoebe and I are sharing another pack tomorrow.

Right now I'm almost finished with the sculpture drawing and rendering. I'll be attending Nanny's colour class tomorrow morning. I'll have to call him in awhile to confirm.

You'll knock on my door
And up we'll go
In white light
((: