Saturday, January 29, 2005


Drinking sessions last night was tremendous havoc. 40% Barcardi and 35.8% Vodka, with 2 huge bottles of coke and a bottle of MUG root beer - it was enough to get 6 people to pour out their hearts to one another; it brought the whole drinking session into a sum-up of tears and eccentric exposure of many different things. I think I cried the most (been going through a lot of emotional confusion and depression, especially with H5 and I don't think they know even if they think they know). Beatrice has this awkward habit of playing with any toes she saw above her head. Joo was drunk and she kept insisting she wasn't, though she wasn't as drunk as I was. They had supper after we reached Joo's place but I didn't manage to join them because I fell asleep on the super comfortable bed. Dana and Nanny kept calling when I was drunk, and I'm thankful they cared. I really am. Nique sobbed so hard when I poured out stuff about how I felt about H5, she's never cried so bad in front of me before. But I'm glad she did anyway. Beatrice was great help. She tried so hard to console me, and everyone else, that she broke down. The whole gathering ended with Katong Laksa. No more alcohol for me until I learn to enjoy consuming it.

Beatrice and Joo : Thank you both for trying so hard to calm Nique and I down. Beatrice, thank you for consoling Nique and I. Joo, thank you for trying to calm things down between Nique and I at Charles and Keith's.

Nique : Baby thanks for being there when my emotional status was the shakiest. When I was lost in my own world, when I was on the verge of a break down, when I was crying out to you and my friends for attention, when I needed someone to release my frustration to when I thought I had noone, when the burden isn't bearable, you were there. That's all I need to know.