Sunday, January 09, 2005

From the Girlfriend :

i love my cheryl ! ((:

(cheryl says blog more)

SO.

HELLO GIRLFRIEND. THIS IS YOUR GARFIELD.

dana is being extraly extra.
she is currently sitting beside me, sneezing her nose away.
YUCK.

dana is trying to snatch my keyboard when she knows MY girlfriend asked ME to blog.
how UNKIND.

(no lor. she say i also can lor. cheebye)
nique: erh erh erh erh erh.
(dana got whacked)

dana continues...

yup, nique's complainin to cheryl bout what i jus typed. she's actin like a baby tryin to complain. mahahahahahaha. cheryl complainin she got so little money. wth. oh fcuk. my beloved cleavage is gonna turn into a piggie bank. =(~

NIQUE'S TURN.
im cheryl's baby! so how?
TSK. dana's just JEALOUS.
cheryl claims that dana and i are chatting on msn.

dana tryin to snatch the keyboard.
nique:yjuvj hgkrhkigekugrekugkrgbkgrt

NIQUE SAYS: i haven type finish yet. u dun be irritatin can anot. (she toks like a BABY)

NIQUE ALSO SAYS THAT DANA IS A BITCH!

dana: WOOF!

dana continues,
fcukin muthu fooker joel haven email cheryl.
i gotta starved like the tsunami victims.

nique says me too me too!! (like a baby again)

DONT BE IRRITATING. by the baby.

oh yea, nique's relatives are here on the table on the plate.
they're ANG KU KUEH and SOON KUEH.

mahahahahaha.

nanny shouted: I WANT TO TYPE. HELLO I DINT SHOUT LOR.

dana lets her way for nanny.

siam lar...

hmm...anyway i tink u guys shud...



GROW UP LAR!....

lets have lunch?

nique says: hi relatives...anyone wants to eat my relatives?

ryl's mom sae: u want biscults?
dana saes: dun need lar...
ryl shouts:!!!HI EVERYBODY,TOK BAD ABOUT ME AR????arh!!!!

SIYUAN SIAN LE...BORED...

dana snatched.
rtlkhkfhewk.j
reiut ytym
rteujnk89no;-,]> fqxc

nique says: my turn already la.
baby in deletin in action.

i forget wad i wanna say already. thks to neeeeee kueh.

dana let nique have ther keyboard 'gentlemenly'

nique : NO. I SNATCHED IT. dana is selfish PLS. tsk.

and yes. i forgot what i wanted to say alr. thanks to dana.

CHERYL IS ASKING US TO GET OFF ALR. BYE ALL.

dana says: BYE!!!!!