Saturday, January 22, 2005


Orientation 2005 meeting lasted for estimatedly 3 hours, which was twice the duration than scheduled and expected. Final Clash has been revived this year. Sylvia came up with a brilliant idea to be looking forward to participating because we will be stranded on some island with the soon-to-be freshies. We'll be then staying over at the island. How cool is that. We named the pros and cons of Inpulse Orientation 2004, and decided to improvise on whatever that went wrong. And once again, I'm a GL. The GLs will be undergoing training at St John's island. Weird.

After that, Nanny, Dana, Phoebe and I went shopping, starting from Far East. Nique and ChingJoo joined us later on, along with Beatrice, Xavier and Ryan. We bumped into the malay students of CampDesign2004. Sadly, Annash and Khairul weren't there. Took some pictures with them; brought back many memories of CampDesign2004. I didn't manage to buy my heels or bag or cheongsam. Instead, I bought fags and a pink polo t-shirt. Dana and Phoebe bought perfumes, and I was pretty tempted to buy the one Dana bought.

Tomorrow's family day. I'm going to give my dog a bathe and finish up my colour assignments.