Wednesday, January 05, 2005


6:22pm
I'm back earlier than usual from school today because I miss the feeling of being home early. LDSCHR was fun today (as always), and we had a few personality and charisma quizzes. I don't know why I get nervous before IMDP1 all the time. I'll be having worms in my stomach and I'll get all queasy. Phoebe bought apple ice DJ MIX cigarettes and she's planning to get Black the next time round. Faghag, literally. IMDP1 was quite interesting, in a sense, because everyone was late for class after the break, and Wahidah decided to disallow those who were late into the class. Warren had to be the smart alec and try to block the door, only to fall so hard backwards when someone opened the door from the outside. Rare sight.

I feel like cooking for gf. I miss gf.

1:32am
After 3 hours of torturous gruelling over my powerpoint presentation for IMDP1, I can proudly announce that I am finally done and over with IMDP1's assignment 1. I've got news from people from earlier classes that there are assignments 2 and 3 to be given out tomorrow.

Gf is the best. She was with me all this while when I was so stressed out by all the projects. Gf called and we chatted for about an hour. Change of plans! I'll be meeting gf this Thursday instead of Friday, which means I'll be meeting her earlier. Gf's asleep now and I'm preparing to hop into bed. Sleep tight gf. I love you.

With you I fall so fast. I want our Ashley and Ashton.