Sunday, January 02, 2005


Whoa. What 2 days. One of the few most memorable days of my life actually. Met Pris and Nanny first yesterday because Dana was late; we were heading to the Esplanade to draw Botero's sculptures. We bought Mrs Fields' brownies and muffins for lunch. The rain soon spoilt the drawing plans and we seeked shelter at the performance stage seats. Not long after, Dana realised that Electrico was performing at 7.30pm at the Esplanade outdoor stage. Nique and Joo came over to watch us draw, and to watch Electrico's performance with us. Corinne's performance wasn't bad either, her voice sounds like Amy Lee's (that's a compliment by the way). H4 plus Nanny then decided to go catch Meet The Fockers at Cineleisure, but the next show was pretty late for anyone to stay on, so all of us went for dinner at KFC. After dinner the group split up for home. Nique and I headed to the airport to stayover for the night. Nique likes to think of herself as someone dominating enough to discipline me, but she is oblivious and blinded from the fact that I am the ultimate dominance. We spent a long time strolling around until around 4am, we headed to StarBucks to have some Rhumba. After that we went back to the viweing mall to sleep. Nique didn't sleep whereas I slept like a log. I woke up after 2 hours of snooze, and we decided to go home, but we obviously didn't. We took the train to Tanah Merah, and we took 12 to Pasir Ris interchange. And at Pasir Ris interchange, we decided we didn't want to go home, so we took 12 again. We fell asleep in the bus and we stopped at Outram Mrt station. Nique was asleep when I woke her up in the bus. Nique was so caught up in slumberland that she wasn't even catching what I was saying when I told her that the bus had reached its end terminal. I needed to get home before afternoon, so we took a train back home. Nique sent me home.

Us (: