Friday, November 12, 2004


After three days of sheer happiness and a day after that of wondrous reminisce of the three days, today has really got to suck this bad. Just compare, and tell me what I'm feeling now isn't childish negativity. I feel as if I need to cry it all out, although I know it's really nothing much to be crying about. All these days I've been working my wits out just to prove to myself that this isn't my limit, that I haven't even reached the climax of what I would claim as being hardworking. I work this hard to prove myself wrong; to prove everyone wrong about me.

And, so it speaks, life isn't fair. Sometimes, even best isn't good enough, and that's when you at that dead end whereby you find it difficult to turn back and spot mistakes along the way. And nope, I'm not going to shed tears of self-pity because the thought of it is revolting.

Then maybe, I am living life wrongly again, and I need to begin experimenting all sorts of ways to live this wretched life. So now I pretend life is a happy-go-lucky thing, which really makes me blind. To hell with adult politics if they're playing them on me. I've heard so much about them and I don't want to be involved in them in any way.

"Money is the devils' tool", that I agree. Money has got be so obsessed now that my world now probably revolves around friends, family and money. (Hans will slaughter me for this.) Life is all about superficiality, and hypocracy that comes along with it. And it's sick, the whole circle of life and it's suckers.

Living deserves a better name.