Monday, November 22, 2004


Why, hello soulcleavage.com. It feels like ages since I typed a decent entry and I think it's high time I did so. I've been cooped up with work, since I requested for extra slog-hours. I worked from 12noon till 11pm today, so I'm really really shagged right now. My feet feels like it's been through a world war; imagine all the veins popping out of the feet. Pitiful, ain't it? I'm off tomorrow, but I'll be slogging for the reest of the week - overtime for the weekdays. Tomorrow's going to be spent with mum. I miss my family, and I miss my dad. I see families eating out at Swensens' and I felt envious. I miss the family days; I miss the saturdays when the whole family would visit granny. And I wish dad and mum could see this.

Oh yes, two days ago, this granny brought her two grandchildren, a grandson and a grand-daughter, to Swensens. She hardly ate, and at the end of the meal, her grandson was requesting so fervently for another scoop of ice cream. She got him that. And when the bill arrived, she took all the money she had in her purse to pay for her grandchildren's meals, every cent. I know it's every cent because I saw her emptying the whole purse. It's a really moving sight. It reminds me of my granny when I was young and still under her care. Things aren't the same now since I've grown up, but I do miss her. I miss the times when she doted on me so much; the times we spent together watching tv after homework everyday. Like I said, it's the little details in life that we take ever-so-forgranted, that matter the most when you've driven the whole circle, and find yourself missing something that you used to have out. Am I making sense?

Yesterday, he initiated an sms to me, which really surprised me. And needless to say, I was more than overjoyed to see his name in my handphone inbox once again. I felt good about myself and about the fact that he messaged me first.

Had a slight misunderstanding with Dana last night. But it really goes to show how much she really is held in my heart. This may sound really mushy and hair-raise provoking, but yes, Dana's one of my very much treasured friends right now. My H5 means so much to me. They're the reason of my survival in school and during this holidays besides the money I'm earning at Swensens'.

To Dana : Hey girlfriend. I'm so sorry if I really upset you last night. I was just getting worked up that you almost forgot all about us, and you forgot about telling us the slightest details. Because it's the tiny details that matter the most. You matter. I love you. -nudges-