Friday, November 26, 2004

So I requested for a week off from work. I'm got this feeling I'm going to burst in tears any minute now, for many reasons. For one, I'm really drained out from almost all my energy from work, and I'm so reluctant to go to work these days when I used to enjoy it. Overworking is causing me to sicken with constant blocked and drippy nose. Anyway, I've made plans for next week - I'm going tanning with Jinyu on Wednesday and I'll be attending live charismatic with my mum (as promised). Religion's really not my type of thing, but I'm doing it just to please the old woman. Oh yes, I'm currently reading Danielle Steel's 'Silent Honour' now; her writing style is so subtle, yet the climax of the story's always effective. I miss my akers.

Sometimes, I wish I could settled all the blame on you for all that you've done to me, the pain you've inflicted before. But all that faded into forgiveness. I could never hate you; I could never dislike you. Hate never occurred from me to you. You don't know how much you make me want to be a better person, you don't know how much I wish I hadn't have to hide within, you aren't aware of why I send you messages more often than I do to others. I'm cushioning the whole blow myself, I'm dressing this wound on my own. You don't know how easy it is to fall all over again; it happens everytime I see you around. You left me, with so many impressions and traces you forgot to take back. Many a times I'm contemplating to drop you a visit while you're at work, but that will not happen. My mind was filled with thoughts of you as I was making my rounds during work; I was thinking about you whenever I felt the fatigue; I thought of you when it started raining, and I am thinking of you now. I hope you've thought of me today.