Wednesday, November 03, 2004


All souls day was yesterday. Marion's mum coincidentally popped by at Swensen's. I could just cry standing at the al-fresco. It hit me that I've been neglecting my faith and religion. I don't want to have lesbian instincts in me because I don't want to be caught in confusion. I need to shift all my focus to my friends, work and school. That's it.


I can't wait to see you
Want to see if you still got that look in your eyes
That one you had for me before we said our goodbyes
And it's a shame that we got to spend our time
Being mad about the same things
Over and over again
About the same things
Over and over again

I remember the day you left
I remember the last breath you took right in front of me
When you said that u would leave
I was too damn stubborn to try to stop you or say anything
But I see clearly now
and this chose I made keep playing in my head
Over and over again