Saturday, November 20, 2004


You're probably dwelling in your own conceited world. And your world revolves around your cute guys and fair-weathered friends. It figures, since you are the exact type. I used to have the impression that you were going to change some day, but I'm sure I'm proven wrong, now that you've made friendship picture so ugly. You're anyone's and everyone's idea of a fair-weathered friend. If that's the way you're going to stay, I'm sorry I don't need friends like you. Good luck in finding that forever-friend who's as insensitive as you. I haven't the time and energy to entertain chlidish acts from you.

And I wish you were here to listen to me rave. I miss you so. I can't live everyday in pretense that I've gotten over you. I want to call 'darling' like I used to; my very own keepsake. I want to be able to be honest about my feelings towards you with you, without having to closet it like how I am now. No, I'm not thinking of you twenty-four-seven, but when I'm thinking of you, it's hard to stop; I eventually stop, then start again when I do start again. I can't overlook the fact that I'm looking out for you to be smiling at my stupid actions, or laughing at my silly accidents. I can't deny I still want you to notice me the way you did. I can't deny I want that attention back from you. I want you to be asking me out for simple non-date dates, and I want to be trying my best to be my best for that date. I wish I could get you back at the snap of my fingers, or even better, I wish I was the one getting over the things you said so easily like the way you forget mine. Undoubtingly, I haven't fully gotten over you; and everything's rushing back to me all over again. I can't jump past the fact that you and I are this different - our needs, our wants, our lifestyles. I wish I could change to take a step closer to being more similar to you.