Tuesday, November 23, 2004

What's an invitation without its sincerity? Yup, nothing.

This is something I've not blogged public and direct about, and I think I should right now, since I'm pretty much over this issue. Friends made me love and miss secondary school and its days, but at the same time, the 'friends' I had made me glad that I'm no longer there. You know, the cliques everyone was in, the Ret and Di clique, the Shereen clique, the YuYing clique, the Stella and Chuwen clique. This is pretty directed to all ex-4/1ers. I guess noone actually realised how insensitive they could get by forming and sticking in these cliques. Do you realise and notice the people who did get left out during those times of insensitivity on your parts? I guess not, and that's the reason why all of you still dwell in your selfish worlds. Not meaning to seem arrogant here, but having my H5 now really makes me glad I'm over you people, and over secondary school days. It was tormenting living those days, especially during O levels period, when I felt lonesome.

I like that song at the bottom entry. It makes me think hard of him. Songs he love make me think of him. I don't try to avoid the thoughts, only because I want to be filled with thoughts of him. It keeps me going.