Tuesday, November 16, 2004


Money issues aside (for once), and I'm just going to announce this - work was fun today! Dinnie was doing the same station as I was, so it was something really fantastic. I took over station 1 later on because the supervisor in charge was told to go home earlier. Dinnie and I spoke much more today; more and more each day. I have yet to get her number. I have two 12noon til 11pm shifts next week, which also equals to OT. I don't mind all that; I get to see her longer.

Tomorrow the H5's supposed to be meeting up together, but Dana and Ingrid seems so unkeen about the outing while I've been waiting a whole week for this. Quite disappointing but I shall keep further comments to myself.

Akers, Anubis, Cronus and Hestia BBQ this Saturday. A pity I can't be there to organise and do marketing for this outing; I'd love to. I'm very much looking forward to Thursday and Saturday.