Thursday, November 11, 2004


I happened to bloghop, and I'm pretty glad I found this. No names disclosed. Feast your eyes on this man CampDesign leaders!

"Ive got sth to say .
TP Design School ROCKS .
As in seriously .
Rocks .
As in , ROCKS !

Ahha . I swear the whole camp was a blast ! I had so much fun ! kae , every camp I go to I have fun . but seriously this is realllly fun . to all you guys out there who had the opportunity to go but din wanna , you were wrong ! I think I’d regret if I were you that I din get the chance to go . that is how GOOD the school is . I mean , the ppl there are just SO FRIENDLY . think abt it , strangers ? friendly ? abit no link right . but hell no , they are so friendly ! (: made plenty of friends there . ttearss were shed today cos it’s the last day of the camp . kinda disappointed we din manage to win e best group award but at least it was a close competition betwn my group and Afro(?) ! yupp . all’s well ends well"