Sunday, November 07, 2004


Leslie just called me on the mobile, asking me out next Friday to go out drinking or something. Am considering the invitation. Nique, Kayson and Stacey came to visit during work today, and it was an embarrasing encounter since I haven't seen them in a long time.

So I got to see her again today, and I'm really glad, because she and I spoke a wee bit more than we normally do, although it's nothing personal. She was smiling at me. I asked her why she always smiles, and she smiled more. I felt butterflies in my tummy, and it felt weird but good. Maybe this won't end as an infatuation after all, maybe this crush is here to stay and develop. I really don't know myself. I miss her, I miss taking quick glances at her, and I will miss this feeling for the next three days. I just know it.

CampDesign will commence tomorrow at 9am, but registration will begin at 8.30am. I'll probably turn up at school at 6.30am with the other SAs and GLs. I'm not going to screw this camp up.