Monday, November 08, 2004


How much I wish for someone to truly be here, instead of pretending to be only at times when I'm required for my presence for my listening ears. How much I need your smiles now. How much I need you here although I hate to admit that I do. I can't comprehend the reason why something so simple can comprise of so many complicated thinking and thoughts, when all it really needs is just for two person to feel romantically mutual about each other.

I have a confession to make: I am terribly stressed out by CampDesign2004. One good thing about the camp is that H5 gets to bond at teamwork during the period of three days. We had mass dance practise today; Fairuz is my dancing partner and he's pretty quick and good at picking up the steps.

I can feel my dinner forcing its way up my esophagus. Maybe it's the extreme fatigue I'm undergoing, or maybe it's the lack of loving (as you know, I've always been staunch in love). I despise fakes, because they give me the impression that they're not trustworthy on the outside, which is a bad thing.

Alright now, I need a shut-eye. Goodnight blogger.