Wednesday, November 10, 2004


I would say today went on pretty fine. The mass dance, chicky dance and design chicky dance went on perfect. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Fairuz and Priscelia, for bearing with my overheaded behavior for the past few days. I would like to also thank Ingrid, Stanley and Khoon Han, for being such great leaders and organizers for this whole event, and for making it all happen. Next people I want to thank would be the GLs, especially those in my group, Tim, Jiaxin, Renxiang, XinJie, Max, Freddy, for working so well together with me even though everything was in a hurry. Last but not least, I would really wish to thank the AKERS for simply being my group members. Though your behaviors weren't the best, all of you were afterall my very own babies. I hope the AKERS liked what their GLs had come up with for the past few days, including the little present bag. Oh yes, we did the exotic version of the chicky dance too. It was pretty amusing, with everyone being so spontaneous. Oh yes, I got the award of the best GL, and my group was being such dearies by cheering on so supportively for me. It really means a lot to me, not that I'm being a braggard here. Please understand. Such a pity I forgot to bring my digital camera today. I'll definitely miss the fun and laughter I had these three days.

Hehs. I've been deprived from rest lately, with the 3-hour-plus sleeps I've been having. They're not enough. Worse, I'm working tomorrow. But it's fine with me, because tomorrow's a public holiday and I'll be paid 6/hr. I'll miss the people I hung out with during the entire camp. Am looking forward to such future events.