Friday, November 12, 2004


Just a few days of acquaintance and bonding can really get people attached to each other. For example, the camp over the three days was pretty short, yet so many people managed to bond so fantastically and they start enjoying each other's presence. I'm already missing the whole camp people. They're a bunch of funloving people, and I'm beginning to feel the pinch of reluctance letting go of the wonderful three days I had. I'm going to miss this whole experience (pun there on the 'whole').

I have developed this disability to sincerely and truly love someone, like I used to. I was having this chat with Nique, which made me realise several things about myself and my past relationship with her. The issue of this whole paragraph of words isn't about me wanting to love, but wanting to rid off this disability, because not able to love wholeheartedly can turn drastic. I need to know the remedy for a failed relationship, how to straighten things out when things go wrong instead of putting it off and eventually running away from it. But I'm not like that. People who love me or used to love me would definitely be aware of that by now.