Thursday, November 25, 2004


Managed to bargain over working hours with Raymond today from 12-11 to 12-9. A bargain of two hours. I need a tan, really. I need more time and energy to relax. Never in my seventeen years of living have I ever felt this worn out physically. Upcoming semester's timetable will be out on the 2nd Dec 2004, and I hope I got my first-choice CDS. Next week's my last week working hectic at Swensens. Praise the good Lord.

I've just read Dana's blog; seems like we're going round the same type of circles. Well, I guess such matters cannot be put into comparison. I think of him pretty often, I love him as much as I did months ago, maybe more (I don't know, honestly), but it's not the obsessive love that it used to be. I'm learning to be contented with what little I have. I don't need or want him to ask me out, I don't want to be told that my love is returned; I don't want my love to be returned (in a way), only because I'm aware that there's a possibility that history might repeat, and that lovers do let each other down, be it whatever ways and methods. On a serious note, unrequited and unreciprocated love can really put you down, in so many ways. But that's all negative. All I need now, is just for him to just think of me, as a past lover, as a friend. Either one will keep me satisfied; as long as I've been in his thoughts at least once everyday. The rest, will leave till later, when the issue needs to be addressed. In the meantime, I will keep my thoughts survive on positive roots.

You know, you will always have my love (: