Thursday, November 18, 2004


I'm stressed out by work and the issue of my piano-teaching career.

I thought that it was long ago that I stopped spending long periods of time just thinking of you thinking of me. No, this isn't a 'plot' to make you come back. You probably won't even read this in your entire life being. I thought that I had already stopped harbouring thoughts of being around just to catch a glimpse of you long ago. I saw the couples strolling along the streets today, and something in me somehow wished we didn't have to split. You know, noone could have made me wake up in the early hours of the morning just to watch someone else draw, beside you. None other would have made my anger subside to a nothing when I was waiting at the train station for more than an hour, like you did. I wish I could have the same perspectives of life and relationships as you do, so that our thoughts would never clash like they did. How nice it would be, if we were similar in some ways other than both of us being crappy. But the fact is, we're two totally different people. And that I should just quit dreaming on things which just won't happen again.