Wednesday, December 22, 2004

03-36's PC isn't equipped with a drive F, thus creating more hassle for me, that I have to walk all the way to the bookshop, cyber centre and then back to the room just to present a project I would probably fail. SekJhia said he saw in Wahida's scoring sheet that she gave me an F for this assignment when she did comment and compliment my presentation. I shouldn't be failing. Then again, maybe there's Sek's eyesight's failing him. Leadership and Character was fun today. The 4 plus nanny went to Bedok reservoir to do me and Dana's drawing. It's been a long and tiring day today. I miss my 5 and our nanny.

I don't need a lover. I just need to live on the simple things that keep me contented. I don't need or want to see the disfiguration of relationships, nor do I wish to witness any separation this Christmas. All I ever needed were the simple things you say and do to keep me striving harder. Something's missing this time though, and I'm sure that missing thing is you. Today you walked past my lecture class and peered over into my class, and then you initiated messaging me. I was floating, I swear I was. This is how capable you are of making me happy. I hope you're not capable of that to others.

Sometimes, you get me so confused and wary of you. Everytime I'm in doubt of your words or actions or what you fail to tell me, my reservations toward you return. I'm really confused, and in doubt.

11.42pm
I'm going to sound barbaric here but I'm really disturbed and upset. It's the second time that I'm finding out so much about you towards me from others instead of hearing it from you directly. Thank you, you just made me cry over you again.