Thursday, December 30, 2004


It's Phoebe's 18th! Had a terrific day today. Dana Priscelia and I took a bus down together to fareast. Nique Joo and Yuani met us there. We took a wrong bus that ended somewhere near Great World City. H5 plus Nanny went for sushi buffet at Suki Yuki Yaki. The food there was alright, not as good as expected though. We bought 2 brownies with tiramisu ice cream on it. I hope Phoebe enjoyed it as much as I did. H5, Nanny, Fiona and Amanda took neoprints together. Headed for NYDC's because they needed to have their dinner.

I went through magic today. It was a ride I remember I had once been on but long ago forgotten. Adrenaline surged right through me as you held me tight. No words were needed; everything was honest. The thought of that moment of us right there kissing makes me lose my senses. I know I'm where I should be and it is you that I belong. So in love when we're together.