Monday, December 13, 2004


ComDI wasn't as bad as I had expected it to be. Felix let us watch a bit of Mona Lisa Smile, and I'm having the urge to watch that movie now. Maybe I'll rent the video at the shop next time I visit the shop. Siyuan, Ingrid, Phoebe and I waited for Dana and Priscelia for a long time for their lecture to end. I went to return the VCD I borrowed last week, and the fine was $3. I didn't get to meet Ryan as planned because I would have been very late, and knowing Ryan, I don't think she'd be a single bit pleased at my latecoming. So we all ended up meeting Nique and Joo. They were dressed today with the theme 'Twins'. We met Leslie later and shopped around for Pat's birthday present. I got Pat this pink OP T-shirt and she seemed surprised to receive a present, as if it isn't her birthday that we're attending this chalet. Eileen went for the chalet too! Surprise surprise. I haven't spoken to her in more than a year. My feet is hurting because of the shoe I wore today.

He called me just now, but it was all for work, and he didn't intend to call to ask me anything. He called me because he couldn't get to Dana and he needed me to get Dana for him because he thought I was with Dana. But yes, he called me. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw his name blinking on my handphone. I was thrilled and yet I was upset at the end of that call. These few days that he has been out of where I am, has really helped me very much in terms of how much I think of him. The more I see or get in contact with him, the more I feel as if I'm plunging into the valley all over again. Anything else will be cast aside for the time being, until I consider him as nothing else but a friend. I don't want to get into other emotional involvements knowing that he's the only one now that can really make me happy. I'm sorry if I sound like a jackass, but all I want to do is make it up to you when I can. All will reveal its self in due course. Let the time be ripe. Feelings might grow, they might perish as well. I'll never know what will happen as time passes. Everything is beyond our control and the things we really want and need don't seem to within my grasp. Only heaven knows.

I wanna be fair to you from now. Please forgive me...