Saturday, December 04, 2004


I took another step towards you. I initiated. It was all worth the pride set aside. I hope you felt me.

Had a hearty chat with Nique and Kayson last night. Seems pretty awkward to place both of their names together in a sentence, but that's the way it goes. Nique and I were reminiscing of the times that we shared together, and what happened later on, which both of us were oblivious to. Many times we took each other forgranted; of course, I was more guilty of that than she was. From the whole conversation last night, I actually came to realise how much I've changed the past months ever since I entered poly. A new phase of life definitely has to be packaged along with changes. Those times will always be missed, and I'll always think of those times. But, things just won't be the same as it used to. Not anymore.