Thursday, December 16, 2004

Freddy insisted on informing the group members for ComDI project about the group discussion tomorrow. Tomorrow is important because we'll be getting down to finalising the presentation details. Surprise surprise. Freddy forgot to contact any of them regarding this and it's already the end of the day. So now I have to try organise this disorganised team I'm working with. The male gender always tends to be more irresponsible. I'm sure guys reading this would have to admit and agree at this statement to a certain extent although it isn't 100% correct. Guys are atrociously unreliable. But anyway, sorry Freddy, if I did flare up at you just now. Stress and pressure is getting to me hard.

So I managed to finally get my salary, but it's only a measly sum of $281.50 because they have already banked in the other half of the amount. I'd really much rather them putting the whole amount into a cheque instead. It looks better, the figures I mean. I bought my CDS textbook today.

My mood took a fucking rapid downturn. Fuck I hate guys. I hate you. You're never here.

Update-12.03am
He spoke to me online. These were the words that clinged onto me so deep.

surrender my heart, body and soul. says:
to u la to u la
nique = NEE KUEY! says:
hahaha
nique = NEE KUEY! says:
LIAR LIAR LIAR.
surrender my heart, body and soul. says:
BELIVE IT OR NOT BELIEVE IT OR NOT BELIEVE IT OR NOT