Wednesday, December 15, 2004

H5 bought our shoes to get them painted next week. We're doing a signature shoe. Freddy's setting up this T-Shirt company on Meowmoo (that's the name of the brand). I have to pick up some vector graphics skills from him. Our subjects last semester were more all-rounded. Now it's just for us to shape our own circle of knowledge and to decide what we will eventually become in the future. I think my presentation today went on well. Phoebe did pretty okay too (don't worry Phoebe). A few screwed up due to nervousness. I think it's because they haven't been presenting for the last two months that their presenting and speech skills have gone rusty. H5 bought a lock for our very own personalised cupboard in the studio workspace. Each of us has got our own key and access to the cupboard. Plans have been changed once again, and so we'll be going to the art museum on Friday, since there is no entrance fee and the place is open up till 9pm. Movie review and group project for leadership&character's proposals are due next week. Got this new IMDP1 project. Work load is increasing and there's so little time to accomplish everything.

I feel fat, maybe I am. I need a jog.

Project - The Mandarin Hotel chain in Singapore wants patrons to choose the restaurants in their hotels for all their holiday feasting. (eg, Christmas, parties, for individuals and companies). You are part of a design house in Singapore. Present possible design solutions in the electronic medium to this problem. Propose your solution/s.

Balls. I can't believe what I just saw him write in the testimonial sent to me. My heart beats skipped so fast at the mention of him being near me today when Ingrid told me he had come down with her during the break, although I didn't get to see him in the end. I don't know why I'm beginning to slink away from wherever he is. I think it's the tremendous fear. Dana and nanny, you must give me a few hoolas on psychology. I need to read his mind.