Tuesday, December 14, 2004


We have a new member to H5, though H5's name will stay intact. The newly recruited and welcomed is none other than SiYuan, our nanny. He's a joker, so he fits the bill in perfectly, just like the 5 of us. I have IMDP1 presentation tomorrow and I'm not really confident on my speech and presentation skills even though I've been at this for almost 7 months. My ComDI group didn't manage to go to the museum today because it closes at 7pm and we ended lectures at 6pm, so we're planning to have an internal field trip to the museum with the whole IMD clan.

Nobody really cares about the interior anymore. People often judge one another just because the others aren't as high-up-where-they-are, or maybe they just don't fashion their hair the way the crowd does, or maybe they despise others just because interests aren't similar. The world's just too hypocritical for me to want to grow up. I wouldn't wish to grow older to witness through a society whereby people refuse to accept one another for who they genuinely are. I want to meet the people with the beautiful interiors.

Thank you for once loving me. Thank you for setting this much an impact on my life. Thank you for changing me. I will live by the words you once told me. They weren't big words, they weren't profound speeches, but they meant more than any of that. I will shine on account of the words you once said to me.

"I've got a feeling I'll be sticking by you for a very long time, dodo".