Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas to the world. It's a beautiful 25th December 2004 and I'm happy that my whole family's at home together today. I'm awake at 11.17am whereas the rest are fast asleep. Mum's not feeling well and I think so is the rest of the family, except me. Dad got all of us Christmas presents which came as an utter surprise because it's only last two years since he did a thoughtful thing like this. Dad got us chocolates (guylian truffles), Mum bought me a new bottle of CK1 (yay!), and June bought me this oriental cheongsam looking bag (really rad). They're all very practical and wonderful gifts.

Finally found someone that knocks me off my feet
Finally found the one makes me feel complete
Started over coffee, we started out as friends
It's funny how from simple things the best things begin
This time it's different it's all because of You.

I want you to see this before it's all too late. I love you.