Thursday, December 02, 2004


School's restarting this Monday, and I'm not very much looking forward to it, although I really am (to the academic part). I'll be seeing you everyday Monday onwards. Help me, help me put out this flame. I remember the look in your eyes on our return home; you had told me that you'd be sticking by me for a very long time. How did that long time come to such a stop? I can't overlook all that you've said to me which meant the world. My world fell piece by piece, and I'm left dispersed, in search of someone exactly like you. You said we had too many differences that kept us distant, but it wasn't the differences which kept us apart, and left me broken. It was obvious for everyone, that you had a change, a change of heart, a regret in that decision you made. I want to shout out to all, that I don't want to be closeted. I've pretended to be found when someone else tried picking me up, I've faked happiness when you asked me about my someone new. I've tried to hide it all; that I've been secretly waiting hour after hour anticipating your name on my phone; that I've been trying all this time, to relive by memory what times we shared, what memories we made.

You wished me love. You wished me you.