Sunday, December 19, 2004

Mornings like these are memory-worthy. Mornings like these compensate for every bad night before spent. And I'm happy for mornings like these. So now the beautiful morning is going to evolve into an afternoon and I have a line of assignments and projects to meet deadlines for. Guess what? I have projects and assignments from every subject, and all due this week. Christmas in arriving in less than a week. I'll be bustling at home finishing my work today.

-ComDI group presentation
-Colour wheel assemble assignment
-Visual Composition's 4 exercises
-IMDP1 hotel proposal
-LDSCHR movie and group proposal
-LifeDrawing assignment to draw the reservoir
-Typography good and bad ad typography presentation

10.48pm-
So today I saw how much my Dad loves me, which really equals up to zero on a scale from one to ten. No he doesn't appreciate anything I try to do to bring the family closer, and no he isn't aware that I'm so upset over this simple meal. It's the little things that brighten up my day sometimes, but it's also the little things that can get you so uptight and sensitive about, until you get really depressed just remembering that it happened. After being hit by realisation, I know now that not even my own father I can trust. And that's something that has always bothered me. Families doing simple things together; they really seem so blissful and contented. I envy but what can I do? This world is far too complexed for comprehension, whether it's within a family, politically or even romantically.

All the H5, I'm excluding Nanny, are undergoing serious emotional fixes. Some of us still dwelling in so much uncertainty, and yet we choose to not fret and be happy with what good we have hold of. We're all pretty much in the same situtaion where we are stuck in between what reality portrays, and what we would rather believe. It's called optimism intially, but as time prolongs the tormenting pend, it really can be cruel of the other party. Due to facing such fixes often, I tend to get eccentric. I feel so lost without his attention most of the time. Life will continue, with or without. But somehow, it's still different.