Sunday, December 12, 2004

My god I just spent so much on materials for projects - cartridge paper, cutting board and coloured paper. I'm going to press Swensens for my pay tomorrow with Priscelia. If it's not ready by tomorrow I'll be writing in to the headquarters a feedback letter, and Tampines outlet will get it big time from their bosses. Initially H5 was all walking on their own without me during materials-shopping period, but it turned for the better towards the end. Siyuan joined us today because I'll be doing ComDI projects with him since Freddy didn't contact any of us when he promised he would. Oh well. ComDI at 12noon tomorrow. I don't know why I'm tired, but I am. Tomorrow's Pat's birthday chalet, and I'll be going down with Nique, but I'll be meeting Ryan first to do a bit of catching up. I hope I'm never going to drift away from H5, they're practically the only friends I have now.

I just came back from a jog! (Under sister's influence, and under all that guilt and weight gained from that KFC dinner meal just now.) Now I'm rooted to my seat sipping my water, and planning for my first IMDP1 assignment.

So many things to remind me of you and you're never around. I miss you.