Sunday, December 05, 2004


All these under my tab, all credits to my POSB savings account.

Converse Shoe - $76
Beach Slippers - $5
Lunch - $26
Sister's present - Unrevealed

I never confessed to you, that I've been missing you. I don't know how it all started, but it did anyway, and it really shouldn't have, because now it never stops for good. How my mood is is how you affect it usually. I think about the good and the bad times, the good and bad memories we had, and they're all things I really keep so close to my heart. Another chance, and I would prove to you, that I have changed and gone this far just for you. Just a word, and I'll get it accomplished. Just a whisper, and I'll have it all done for you. You see, all this while, I think I might not have gotten over you after all. I want to give it an attempt no matter how wide the differences between us are. Don't you see? It doesn't matter if it will be mutual between us, it doesn't matter whether I'll be accepted by you again. All I want now is for you to spare me your ears, to just listen to me love you. Hear me yelling for you, stretching my arms just to reach you, yearning to touch you, even if it's just once more. I don't care how much pain you've inflicted, I don't care how far you're going to go ignoring me after all this, I just want to be close to you, even if it's for a second. I need you to know. Break yourself from the oblivion and save me some pain, could you do that?