Monday, December 06, 2004


Communicating Design Ideas - 2 projects lasting for 15 weeks. I'm panicking a bit because the lecturer of this module is none other than the infamous Felix Cheong. Sighs. Bad day today. Nobody took me seriously when I told everyone I wasn't feeling exactly in the mood for the hee-haws.

Every morsel of me is aching for you to be right here, so that I could tell you everything. I've to act the clown everytime you're around, just to convince the world I'm over you. Fact is, deep down I'm just afraid of being turned down all over again. You need to know what you're putting me through; all these mind games, all these emotional spurs. But somewhat, I can't bear even the thought of you ignoring me all over. I need to ask you so much, yet I can't bring myself to mouth the words I have to say. Then, maybe I'll wait. I'll wait for you.

I won't talk
I won't breathe
I won't move till you finally see
That you belong with me

You might think I don't look
But deep inside and corner of my mind
I'm attached to you
I'm weak
It's true
Cause I'm afraid to know the answer
Do you want me to?
Cause my heart keeps falling faster

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing that's true
So I will not hide it's time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true