Wednesday, December 08, 2004


School was alright for me today. Had leadership and character; initially I thought I was sorted in the same lecture as Jiaxin, but turned out that Jiaxin ended up with Enrique. Lunched with Jiaxin and Priscilla, and Enrique conveniently slotted himself in between and joined us. Waited more than 3 hours for the next lecture, and I don't know how I passed all that time. My contact lens were getting dry and my eyes felt so heavy. I must be walking around school with horrendous eye bags and dark rings. I need to go collect my pay from Swensens and I need to go collect the photographs I had sent for development today. They're going to be wonderful.

I miss your shits. But I have decided not to initiate contacting you or messaging you. You can't know although you need to know. Non-sense? I'd rather see us forever as friends, than holding the thought that one day you might ignore me forever on knowing that I love you. It's rubbish I know. But shit happens. But it's okay, I'm cool (from Lawrence).

I'm so tired. My focus is decreasing, I am drained of my energy. I'm running a race and I'm losing it. Everyone's up ahead of me and I want to catch up, only I haven't found the source of my strength. Fact is, I'm not happy. I'm laughing but none of it is genuine. I am really tired. Time to burn in my projects and forget the world of romance. There's no place in the city of love for a girl like me. Misfit.

My top 10% ((: