Saturday, December 11, 2004

Dad's painting the frontdoor grilles, Mum's bathing the dog, Sis' been at her diary for hours, and I'm here online chatting with Nique and Ryan. I've downloaded tons of Mariah Carey's tracks today; her songs are pretty good. Sentimental. Ryan's going to pick me up from school after lectures end at 3pm on Monday, and we're going to do some catching up. Ryan reminds me of Kenny Rogers'. I need to get started on my projects and assignments; there're so many I don't know where to begin. I think I will after I blog in this.

You're the reason I believe in love :)

11.26pm-
Sis and I just bought a canvas shoe for $6, and I bought myself a purple penknife for $0.60. Sis and I painted the shoe with acrylic paint. There's this mosaic-rose at the sides of it. It looks rocking! So fun. Tomorrow meeting H5 up to go to the art museum together. Exciting!

Dana, I'm not angry anymore. I love you baby (: