Tuesday, December 28, 2004


Death toll risen to 55,000 from 23,000 within a day. What saddening news to knock the world awake. It's about time anyway. People all over the world from different countries and states are contributing to aiding the people who lost their families during this tragedy. It's upsetting to know you can't do anything but to watch from afar and try as hard with all your might to want to help, but all you can do is to sit by the television set and pray to the Lord throughout the day, thinking of other ways to offer help other than chipping into the funds and donating necessaties. I hope the Lord blesses all those who are in need of his blessings, and may the One above be with every single one of everyone always. May the loss of loved ones not be as if loss of life, but instead, gaining of a new life, though it's easier said than done. I'm praying hard, Lord I am. I blame myself for being fortunate, even though I wish no misfortune to befall unto me.

Some of the campdesign 2004 students added me back at messenger's, and I realised I miss my Aker babies, and a few from the other groups. They invited me to one of their gatherings just, and I'm thrilled. I hope I have time to fit in this outing.

You kiss magically, did I ever tell you that? It is in your arms that I know I'm surely safe, that my heart's resting just perfectly with you. Thrice, and you're still making me want you more. May our story set examples for forlorn lovers. I've been saving smiles for you.