Friday, December 24, 2004


It's been the best Christmas Eve ever today! I got to celebrate today with H5 plus Nanny, and on top of that, I got to see ahemahem. Phoebe and I waited pretty long before the rest arrived. But anyway, we exchanged presents and it was so sweet. Nique gave me a candycane, Nanny got me this really cool pen, Dana got me this spaghetti top, Pris got me a pencil case, Ingrid got me a pencil case (what's with pencil cases?) and Phoebe got me a pair of boygirl earrings, Jinyu gave me this stick with my name on it. They're the best presents I could ever receive. Nique and Phoebe will be clubbing at Monks today, and I'm left out from all the fun. But anyway, I'll be joining mum and sis for midnight mass later, before we exchange presents again when we get home after that. I wish my dad was around to join us in little joy such as these.

The joy you bring; I want it to last forever (: