Monday, December 20, 2004


Freddy helped screw the project big time, with the uncredible trust of Mud. He screwed the entire presentation. It was just unbelieveable. Over that, the girls had lunch together with Nanny. I finished the outer wheel of my colour wheel. I've got the inner one but I have people telling me there are altogether 3 wheels - the normal one, the darker one and the lighter one. As for IMDP1's first project, I haven't the slightest clue of any idea to package the whole presentation, but I have this premonition that a lot of work and effort is required. VisCo; I don't know why I took on this subject just for the sake of the credit units. Even the lecturer doesn't make me change my impression of the module. Fucking stressed. To add to the horrible day, Alex made us wait more than half an hour for him to pick 2 fucking necklaces for a friend. I wouldn't want to remind myself of my impression of him. But, blech.

On a lighter note, I got to see my Aker baby Khai! And, Nique and her 2 friends came over to pass me VCDS. (Yes Phoebe, I have your long awaited Incredibles now.) Nique gave me her Christmas present to me. She bought me a wallet, with the designs of The Nightmare Before Christmas. I like it a lot! Thanks!